If you require more information about the General Data Protection Regulation notice, see the link at the bottom of the page.
Information we collect
The personal information intended to be provided by you and why you are requested to provide it will be explained to you at the time of your input.
If you wish, you can contact us directly. We will be happy to receive additional information about you, including your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and attachment you send us, and any other information you wish to share with us.
As part of the registration process, we may collect your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number from you.
How we use your information
In the ways we use information, we often use data gathered.
- Manage our website and provide services.
- Expand our website, personalize it, and enhance it as necessary.
- Monitor how you use it and make improvements as necessary.
- Identify new product ideas, features, and functions to develop.
- Whether directly or through one of our partners, we will communicate with you, including to provide you with customer service, to provide you with updates, and other information regarding the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes, including the sending of emails
- Find and protect against fraud.
Daily Clove uses a standard procedure for logging website guests. These files log guests as users go to websites. All hosting services do this because that info is used to view analytics. IP addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), dates and timestamps, referring URLs, and possibly page views are collected from log studies. The demographic data collected is not necessarily linked to the personally identifiable information of any visitors. The main purposes are statistical analyses, site administration, tracking user movement, and demographic data.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
This list contains all the Privacy Policies of all the advertising partners of Daily Clove.
Third-party ad firms or ad networks use technologies that incorporate cookies, scripts, and Web beacons in their promotions and links on Daily Clove delivered to users’ browsers. They track your IP address in this manner. Some technologies are used to measure their marketing campaigns’ effectiveness or personalize the advertising content you see when visiting websites.
Daily Clove does not have access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Daily Clove does not conform to Consumer Data. Therefore, we are not encouraging you to go beyond these procedures concerning your privacy choices. There is additional information regarding Privacy Preferences and other Websites in the Privacy Policies associated with third-party ad services.
You can select which cookie management options you want to activate through your ISP’s browser options. To learn more about the management options of cookies with various Internet browsers, go to their respective sites.
I Don’t Want My Personal Information Sold (CCPA Privacy Right)
In California, consumers have the right to privacy under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Request that a company that gathers particular data gathered at no charge about their customers tells you the categories and specific pieces of data it has about consumers.
Data related to a consumer that a business has gathered should be deleted.
Contact a business that collects a personal data file of a user for a term of not collecting a personal data file of a user.
If you need, we have one full month to respond to you. Let us know if these are cases you wish to exercise.
GDRP Privacy Right
We urge you to verify your data privacy rights, so you are not caught off guard. When it comes time to assert your data privacy rights, we want you to be prepared.
- You can request a copy of your data. The service will be provided for a small fee.
- Any inaccurate information can be corrected upon request. If the information you provided is incomplete, you have the right to request that it be updated or completed.
- Certain conditions may apply to the erasure of your data.
- Under certain conditions, we can cease processing your data if you ask us to.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances.
- In certain situations, you may request to have your information distributed directly to you or another organization.
- Our response time is one month if we hear from you. Feel free to contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
In addition to our goal of enhancing the protection of children when they use the web, we also emphasize making sure parents or guardians observe the time they and their children spend communicating with the world wide web and observe the online activity.
Daily Clove does not involve collecting personal information from user accounts under 13 years old. Suppose you believe that your child provided this kind of details on our website. In that case, we recommend reporting this to us immediately, and we will respond without delay to delete the data in question from our databases.